Monday, September 21, 2009

Hoot!

I love owls. Oddly so, but there's just something about a cute, round, little fat owl, that just gets me. :) And I have a thing for birds anyway...except parrots. I actually hate parrots. They really freak me out... But I digress.

Anyway, last year I made Little Bit a little owl appliqued hoodie that she fell immediately in love with and was very sad when she outgrew it, so I promised to make her another one. And here it is. THIS year's version of the owl hoodie. I have a feeling I might be making these yearly for the next few years at least. LOL I changed it up a bit this year, letting her pick out the colors for the most part and adding a little fingernail moon in the "sky." I wondered about stars, but I think I would only get mad at all the little sharp turns and points, so I'll just wait on those...maybe next year. :) Anyway, she's quite happy with it, so then, so am I.




By the way, have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my new sewing machine???

No comments: