Monday, June 22, 2009

One of those days...

I was so happy with myself. I had finally got up the energy to go in my sewing room and finish this baby quilt for etsy that I've had pieced together for weeks now. And so here I have finished quilting it, and I sewed the binding together, ironed it, and started sewing it on...so imagine how sick I felt to realize that I had cut the binding too short. (grumble, grumble) So, needless to say, I haven't finished it, yet. I DO have some more of that fabric, thank goodness, but still... I was so close. Grumble, grumble...

So, apparently, I will spend the afternoon cutting stuff out, as I hate to pull out the cutting mat and everything for just one little thing. So, I guess I'll be cutting out a few things today. Well, at least that's still productive...

I'll post a picture of my quilt if I ever get it finished. :)

No comments: