Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AGH day(s)...

Okay, trying to sew. Really I am. I actually decided I would do my best to sew a little every day this week...and I have, only I've been having really BAD sewing days. Let's just say had I been sewing on a shirt, I would have sewn the sleeve to the neckhole or something...only to take it out and do the same mistake again about four times. Yeah. Very annoying. Only I haven't been making a shirt. I've been making this car seat cover for a friend of mine. Her baby boy is due soon. :) (Yea!) And though it really should have been a simple project and not have given me any trouble at all, Murphey really threw me a curve ball, because pretty much all that could go wrong, did, the most annoying of which was someone messing with the tension on my machine (I think it was the girl...) and getting it so messed up that I didn't think I'd ever get it straight and still am not totally convinced it's through giving me grief. But...after about three days of aggrivation, I have finally finished it! (Cue the music!) It's actually pretty darn cute, if I may say so myself. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the froggie and mushroom fabric. Forgive the picture, though. It's on a chair...I don't have any baby car seats to try it out on. Mine are all too big now.

But here it is. TAH DAH! Something finally made this week! LOL

2 comments:

Brian said...

So cute! I have to make any thing where there wasn't some mistake or another involved.

Jessie said...

I love the seat! I have yet to make any thing where there wasn't some mistake involved.