Friday, June 18, 2010

Finished Projects





So, I finally finished that quilt and had to post my pics. Hand quilted and bound--I'm quite happy with how it turned out. It's just a throw, of course, not big enough for a bed, but that's what I wanted it for. I already have hopes for Fall. :) (Note: I now know I should not take pictures in my living room at night. The color quality just stinks. Really, the colors in the quilt are MUCH brighter than they appear. Hmm...I'll have to take another picture outside...when we get some sun.)

And these are some soft books I made for my boys, for their birthday, since they are madly in love with anything farms and tractor. I'm also making them a farm quilt, too, and a wall hanging for their room. Maybe I'll get those done in time for their birthday. We'll see. I'm working on a quilt for my daughter's birthday, too, but I've got a little longer for that one. So, as you can see, I'm not at all busy. Ha! Hope you have a great weekend! I plan to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the soft books! Do you have any on Etsy?