Friday, June 11, 2010

In Progress






These are part of my plans for this weekend. Getting my binding put on my quilt (that I finished HAND quilting yesterday--yea!) and finishing a much thinner, more lightweight pair of fingerless gloves for this fall. One down. :) Making this one out of sock weight yarn, and it takes a good bit longer with all those tiny stitches. :)

Also, making food for a baby shower for a friend of mine. Petit Fours, cheese straws, and homemade mints. I'll let you know how they turned out!

Oh, and hubby wants carrot cupcakes. Just because I didn't have enough to do, huh? LOL It's okay. It's rare he asks for something, so I love it when he does. Usually it's "Whatever you want to do is fine." I love to cook for people, though, so sometimes a request is a nice thing. :)

1 comment:

The Vamp Tramp said...

I used to feel the same way when my husband would request something. Sweets were never at the top of his list, so when he'd specifically ask me to bake something and then wouldn't be able to stay away from whatever it was... It made me happy.

BTW, love the gloves.