Monday, May 18, 2009

Monotonous Monday

Click, click, click...wait, wait, wait. That seems to be how my morning is going, trying to upload all this stuff into etsy...takes FOREVER. That, coupled with the stress of having to get my little one down from everything as he tries to climb his way up to the ceiling...when we named him after my brother, I never dreamed he'd inherit THAT quality. sigh. My mother says she worried my brother wouldn't live to see two. Groan. Maybe we should go the Asian route and get rid of all our furniture and just sit and eat on the floor...at least that way, he couldn't fall and break something, like an arm or leg. Double sigh...


In the meantime, it's still been a fairly good day. We made chocolate chip muffins this morning, to my daughter's delight. She thinks any meal that involves chocolate, esp. when it's not dessert, is the coolest thing. LOL You know...I don't really blame her. I ate three myself...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol, yeah my girls react the same way when I make chocolate chip pancakes. You will have to give me your recipe, the girls are getting sick of my standby's.