Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Craft Fair






Here's a couple pics from the craft fair I recently attended on base. It was a pretty good turn out, better than last year, though it's a relatively low-key, small event. Just fun and friends. Speaking of friends, that's my friend Julie in the picture there. She came to help out and keep me company. (And sell her Mary Kay.)
Of course, as soon as I came home, I dropped my camera and killed it, so I haven't had the chance to put any of my new items in my shop just yet. (naturally) But we just recently got our new camera (I think hubby was actually relieved I dropped it so he had an excuse to finally get the one he really wanted...) So, now, as soon as I figure out all the new buttons, I'll post it all. :)
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Aunt Spicy said...

such fun crafts! hope the technical difficulties improve soon (dropped cameras)!