Monday, November 15, 2010

Queen Bee



I couldn't think of anything to be for Halloween this year...at least that I had the time and money to invest into. :) I would have loved to have been Alice from the new movie, but there was no way I had that kind of extra money to put into a costume I'd wear once, maybe twice, nor did I have the time to invest in making it. So...Martha Stewart came in handy this year. This was on her show, and I thought..."HEY! I can do that!" It was cool, because it wasn't hard (but very time consuming), and it wouldn't scare the kids (vampires are out for now), and VERY cheap. :) Cheap is good. I had forgotten I even had this yarn leftover, so that was a plus. :)

I will say this, though...the first picture was taken before the rest of my makeup, and the second one after our Fall Festival at church AND trick or treating, so my bees are looking a little tired and sad in THAT one. shrug. Should have taken a better picture BEFORE leaving, huh?

NOTE: No, I do not have jaundice. LOL I have yellow sparkle fairy dust (Ben Nye Stage Makeup...gotta' love it!) on for "pollen" but it doesn't show up very well in the hallway where we took the picture. Not the best lighting, but it was too dark outside to do pics.

No comments: